Saturday, June 23, 2007

June 21-June 23, 2007

Well we've gone and done it. Spent more than I make in a month in a single day. On cabinets and bath stuff. Spent an entire day at Lowes and hook up my good bud John with the biggest commission this side of the Mississippi. Jammed all of it in the garage.

Even though my home is a complete dump at this point in time I just can't help but make it worse. The bathtub and shower was absolutely foul. I would not seriously consider using its hygienic enhancing properties on my body for fear of doing my psyche and epidermis permanent harm. So I ripped it out of the wall.


I then had the fulfilling option of throwing it from the second story balcony. Its as cool as it seems. Now he is just sitting waiting for the trash man.


The Haitian Sensation fixed most of the walls and patched most of the cracks and I inhaled about 30 cubic feet of lead dust from sanding the woodwork.

We then took a break from our toil and went to a laminate flooring class at Lowes, which was more like ask Todd some questions and struggle through his poor enunciation to determine the answer.

The floors need to be sanded and washed along with the walls being washed and rinsed and we should be ready for paint. Hopefully next week.

No comments: